Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

we don't see the same thing in the teamwork file

Attila
Contributor

Hi everyone,

Four of us working together in a teamwork file. Our problem is that I modify the property of an element (e.g.: barrier), but my colleagues don't see the same thing. There have been a few times in the past that we don't see the same thing in the shared model. Can anyone help me why this might be?

Thanks in advance for your help.

6 REPLIES 6
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

Might sound too obvious, but are you sure all of you are in synch? If all of you press Send & Receive one by one and still see different things, then you might need to contact your local support, but I think a missed Send & Receive is the problem here.

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

After Send & Receive, we don't see the same thing.

RafNewell
Participant

It might be a visual difference - try checking all your "view > on screen view options" settings are the same. 

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

Can you show us some screenshots?

About the Send & Receive: so, you Send & Receive, then they Send & Receive to see your changes, and then you Receive or Send & Receive to see their changes? And after that, you guys still see different values for an element property?

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27

What happened was that I set the interface of a barrier to yellow. I submitted it for teamwork. My colleagues accepted the modification. However, the interface of the barrier did not change to yellow for them. However, when they checked the settings of the barrier, they saw that the interface was set to yellow.

We don't understand how this is possible. Unfortunately, I can't send a picture. I managed to solve the problem with graphic override, so now the barrier has the same color for everyone.

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

Can you show some screenshots?

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27