Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.
SOLVED!

3D view - no materials shown

Chris_Lz
Booster

Hi everyone, please help with an issue.

Everything I model shows grey as in the attached image, regardless of what materials I assign to the elements.

There are no graphic overrides, I have selected detailed shading to be shown and hardware acceleration is selected.

I never encountered this problem in all the years I'm using Archicad, so I don't know where the problem is.

Thank you.

Screenshot 2023-05-31 103102.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DGSketcher
Legend

Check your 3D STYLES  settings. Someone may have overridden a setting in the "Detailed Shading".

The other option is Renovation Settings. For example you may have Graphic overrides in the renovation settings active that are modifying existing elements to grey.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
DGSketcher
Legend

Check your 3D STYLES  settings. Someone may have overridden a setting in the "Detailed Shading".

The other option is Renovation Settings. For example you may have Graphic overrides in the renovation settings active that are modifying existing elements to grey.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)