Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

AI Rendering Experiments

Tim Ball
Expert

I see Bim6x have been experimenting with Rppm GPT so I bought some credits and started experimenting myself.

So far not great because there seems little real control. Anyone else looking at this?

Attached images are a rough render from AC and 3 AI options

AC source AI Experiment.jpgMinimalist-Living Room.pngModern-Living Room.pngNeoclassic-Living Room.png
Tim Ball

AC26, iMac

User since V5
5 REPLIES 5
Karl Ottenstein

Could you provide some more details?  I assume you provided the source room image to roomGPT (I assume that's what you mean by Rppm GPT?) ... so then what was your text input to produce the 3 AI modified images?

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.5, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

Look great! I understand what you mean about control, but the way i see these current AI tools is for rapid explorations of ideas so we can make better and informed decisions.  Question, if you go for example with the option "modern-living room", can one add even more detail to that image?  

Tim Ball
Expert

Apart from picking the basic option images, I can't see any other way of inputting text.

Although the speed and say interface is attractive, Its not yet a workflow that gives me usable images.

Interested to hear of others' experiences perhaps with other AI engines.

Tim Ball

AC26, iMac

User since V5
Qubits Building Sets
Contributor

Modern.png

40 seconds later, your Modern is enhanced

It helps if I upload the re-processed image. Hope you don't mind. Your test image from ArchiCAD was dropped into KREA AI.

enhanced-image(8).png