Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Archicad 20 Rendering

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,
I believe there is a setting in Archicad that help preventing re calculating for rendering and the further rendering will not take time for calculation again, I am not sure how to do that in Archicad 20, but I now it for Archicad 18. Any one can help? That'll be appreciated.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Manuel wrote:
Hello,
I believe there is a setting in Archicad that help preventing re calculating for rendering and the further rendering will not take time for calculation again, I am not sure how to do that in Archicad 20, but I now it for Archicad 18. Any one can help? That'll be appreciated.
This feature is the first time I read about it, would you be please, kind enough to share how it is done even in AC18?

Thanks
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Well, if you save the Rendered image after the rendering is complete, then you will not need to render it again,you can simply open the saved image.
Is this not what you guys are trying to do?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
laszlonagy wrote:
Well, if you save the Rendered image after the rendering is complete, then you will not need to render it again,you can simply open the saved image.
Is this not what you guys are trying to do?
The way this friend is describing, sound like maxwell's new feature multilight. There is some methodology I think, in other renderers where you you render the lights and can play with materials or other way round, render materials and play with light. Not sure though. Its like rendering each object individually without background and save transparent png to use for compositing. But my knowledge around rendering is quite basic. Maybe someone else can enlighten us.

Regards