Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Halogen issue in CineRender ( how to turn on? )

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there,

Have anyone same problem? I cant turn on halogen recessed 18 . I atached one rendered image I put there 5 different light sources, 4 works a halogen wont. Dont you know why?
4 REPLIES 4
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Tom86:

Works here, check the Light Distance parameter to see if it is long enough to reach the floor.

David
CineRender_Halogen_recessed_18.png
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
It seems like compatibility bug. That project was created in Archicad 18 International version but finished and rendered in Archicad 18 Czech version. It looks like this is the problem. If I create new project there is no problem...
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
Ahoj Tom

Have you tried saving and exporting scenes from the czech template and importing them in to your INT version project?

It would still seem like one of the light parameters in the object settings is different, if that doesn't make any difference.

Hodně štěstí!
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Tom86:

If the same libraries are being used in both versions, there should be no difference. Another possibility, since the Lamp is placed in the ceiling (Slab or Roof?), is that you need to SEO the Lamp from the ceiling, using Subtraction with downward extrusion, so the Lamp is not buried in the ceiling. For a similar issue see this thread: Visible light source and night scene in cinerender?.

David
CineRender_Halogen_recessed_18_b.png
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14