Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Pavers look milky in 3d

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think I found these paver paterns in the archicad folder.
Is there a way to get them to read better than this, they look milky like they are being seen through a fog or somthing?
4 REPLIES 4
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Jonathan:

If that texture is pavement-04_d100.png, than that is how it looks, it has a dull appearance. To change the color intensity you could edit the texture in an application like PhotoShop.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks David,
Thought I might be missing some setting somewher. Short of going back up and getting a picture of what's therer and creating a new one I can live with for now.

David wrote:
Jonathan:

If that texture is pavement-04_d100.png, than that is how it looks, it has a dull appearance. To change the color intensity you could edit the texture in an application like PhotoShop.

David
Karl Ottenstein
Here's that texture file made more contrasty in Photoshop, in case it helps. Can't say I've ever seen such colorful pavers. 😉
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Karl,

We have them here in Palm Desert. I'm going to see if I can replace the
archicad file with yours and see if it works (aligns well)
I don't have the photo shop thing. too expensive and a bit intimidating for my pea brain:-) I'm just able to get AC to do what I need after using since version 5 or 6 🙂
Karl wrote:
Here's that texture file made more contrasty in Photoshop, in case it helps. Can't say I've ever seen such colorful pavers. 😉