Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.
SOLVED!

Project map change default settings?

qingdom
Enthusiast

Hi,

I want to know if it is possible to set for example the default elevation layer combination to be "Plans Detailed" or any other it doesn't matter.

I know i can create a view and save it, but i need this because if am in a saved view, then go to floor plan with F2, and then to the last elevation with F5 all is lost. I always need to look for the saved view and click on it and it is time consuming, that is why i need to set my most used settings as default so F5 would take me to them.

Thanks

Default settings.PNG
AC27 INT | WIN10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

You can match properties from model view tab to model view tab so they all display the same view settings. If you option click on the floor plan tab you have open and then cmd or ctrl click on the section, elevation and 3D view tabs the settings will be copied across. You can also group the tabs so they inherit each others view properties but you may need to activate that in your Work Environment Experimental Feature settings. 

https://help.graphisoft.com/AC/26/INT/index.htm?rhcsh=1&rhnewwnd=0&rhmapid=#t=_AC26_Help%2F020_Confi...

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution

You can match properties from model view tab to model view tab so they all display the same view settings. If you option click on the floor plan tab you have open and then cmd or ctrl click on the section, elevation and 3D view tabs the settings will be copied across. You can also group the tabs so they inherit each others view properties but you may need to activate that in your Work Environment Experimental Feature settings. 

https://help.graphisoft.com/AC/26/INT/index.htm?rhcsh=1&rhnewwnd=0&rhmapid=#t=_AC26_Help%2F020_Confi...

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

Linking the tabs did the trick.

AC27 INT | WIN10