Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

archicad to artlantis help!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'M FINDING IT VERY DIFFICULT TO TRANSPORT MY ARCHICAD FILE INTO ARTLANTIS FOR FURTHER RENDERING. WHEN I SAVE THE RENDERED PERSPECTECTIVE AS AN (ATL) FILE, AND TRY TO OPEN IT IN ARTLANTIS, IT SAYS THE FILE MUST BE CONVERTED INTO A TGA FILE... WHAT AM I DOING WRONG COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

all help is welcome thank you
4 REPLIES 4
Djordje
Ace
rationalist wrote:
I'M FINDING IT VERY DIFFICULT TO TRANSPORT MY ARCHICAD FILE INTO ARTLANTIS FOR FURTHER RENDERING. WHEN I SAVE THE RENDERED PERSPECTECTIVE AS AN (ATL) FILE, AND TRY TO OPEN IT IN ARTLANTIS, IT SAYS THE FILE MUST BE CONVERTED INTO A TGA FILE... WHAT AM I DOING WRONG COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
You are shouting, which is not necessary ... we hear you.

From which ArchiCAD into which Art•Lantis?

Can you post a screenshot of the message that appears?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am using Archicad 8 'student version'

and artlantis version 4.5

the message that appears on my screen after trying to open an archicad file saved in an (atl) format says:

File must be converted into (tga)

thank you for your assistance
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
You probably have a texture that ArtLantis cannot read. Make sure all your textures are in jpeg/tga or other ArtLantis compatible format.

HTH,
greg
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am Alain Picard the Art*lantis Product Manager. I'd like to investigate your problem and if you don't mind, will be interested to have the atl file+textures concerned, which create trouble at the opening into Art*lantis.

Could you please send a .zip archive to me at: picard@abvent.fr