General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

Launching customer user groups in Q4 2021

Peter Temesvari
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Graphisoft community Members,

Thank you for all the feedback provided regarding your first impressions of Archicad 25 as well as the continued feedback on other topics. We at Graphisoft find this feedback to be very useful as it helps in charting our future product releases and initiatives to serve our customer base better.

As part of our transformation initiative to be more customer centric and enhance our customer relationships to offer effective software solutions, we are launching customer user groups in Q4 2021. These quarterly interactive webinars shall be geography specific to ensure that they are held at a time convenient to you. While the specific topics for each of these webinars will vary, the themes will be around sharing and gathering feedback on our product roadmap, industrial best practices, technological advancements.

We request your participation in these webinars and request you to sign up for them by emailing us at usergroups@graphisoft.com with the following information –
- Your Name
- Business Name
- Country (Location)

Best Regards,
Peter
Peter Temesvári
GRAPHISOFT, Product Management
23 REPLIES 23
Peter Temesvari
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Dear Graphisoft Community Members,

Recently we announced the launch of users group to provide you with the latest updates and plans, share best practices, trends and to solicit your feedback and understand your changing needs.

Our first quarterly meeting is scheduled for the 16th and 17th of November and we request your participation. If you would like to participate, please email us at usergroups@graphisoft.com and provide us the following information – Your Name, Company/Organization, and location (Country). This will enable us to add you to the session that occurs at time that is conducive to your time zone.

We hope to see you there!

Best Regards,
Peter

Peter Temesvári

So many of us signed up back in July when you first announced this.

Are you asking us to sign up again, or was that once already enough for us to be included, and you are just after new people who have not signed up yet?

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Hi Barry, 

This is just for new people, who missed my previous post. Everybody who sent a mail to us is on the list and will get a personal invitation soon.

Regards,

Peter

Peter Temesvári

Hi Peter,

Will there be some kind of off line content available afterwards for us that cannot participate?

Br,

Mats

AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.

Hi Mats,

This time there won't be any handouts. The team will do a presentation and ask for feedback. We aim to make the session as interactive as possible. We will see how it works, in the future, we might change the setup based on the learnings.

Regards,
Peter

Peter Temesvári

Top! Totally understand. Hopefully I can chip in next time. Too much work right now.

/M

AC 25 SWE Full

Hi Peter

Maybe it is only me, but I did not understand that the survey had to be done during the Webinar, and that it will be closed with the Webinar. Personally, I do not see a reason for that. The Survey is maybe better done a day after, when the impressions settle?

Just a thought. Excellent effort, though! More interaction opportunities are always welcome! 🙂

Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen

Hi Djordje,

It was great to meet all of you at the call! I just reopened the survey, so you can also make your votes. I will close it on Friday evening if it's ok for you.

Peter Temesvári

Excellent!

Thanks, Peter. Done!

If I may:
- the number of employees does not cover other disciplines (structural, MEP, environmental...)

Keep up the good work! 🙂

Djordje

HP Omen
Djordje
Ace

Excellent event!

GRAPHISOFT community spirit is still alive, and that is good.

The only drawback is that I did not realize that the survey is live and that it has to be done during the webinar. I wanted the impressions to settle and do it this morning. Lo and behold, it is closed!

Carry on... and please have the answers to the unpleasant questions, too. Nobody is perfect, nobody knows everything, and nobody is always right.

Djordje

HP Omen
Lucian
Contributor

I sign in today, guess i'm not eligible to participate for today's session?

I didn't receive anything on the mail.

Architect
Certified PassiveHouse Designer

Hi @Lucian,

You will get information about the next user group, you are on the participant list if you've sent an email. The first user group has already finished.

Thanks for your interest!

Gordana Radonić

Community Manager

Tibor Szolnoki
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Dear Graphisoft Community Members,

I'd like to thank all of you, who participated at our first user group meetings yesterday. I hope you found the content useful and relevant to your practice. From our perspective, the Q&A session and the online polls were extremely useful and will help us a lot to in our future product planning. Regarding those questions that we were not able to answer during the event, my colleagues will get back to you in email soon.

Please stay tuned, we've already started planning our next session for 2022 Q1. We'll forward you the invitation and the event details once the program is final.

If you liked the meeting yesterday please promote our next user groups sessions among your colleagues and fellow Archicad users. The application process is really simple, registrants have to send an email to this address: usergroups@graphisoft.com 

with the following information
- Your Name
- Business Name
- Country (Location)

We are looking forward to seeing you soon at our next event.

Best regards,

Tibor Szolnoki

Tibor Szolnoki

Product Manager
ArchiCAD Product Management
Emre Senoglu
Expert

Hey Tibor. Any news about the second session? Do the members of the first session need to sign up again for the second session? Thanks.

AC26 ARM // MBP M2 Max // Twinmotion | Corona | Rhino

www.senoglu.dk

Hi Emre!

Thanks for asking. We'll announce the next user group session soon. Registrants of the first meeting will be contacted automatically. Please stay tuned...

Best regards,

Tibor

Tibor Szolnoki

Product Manager
Mats_Knutsson
Advisor

Please announce a fair bit in advance.

AC 25 SWE Full

Djordje
Ace

@Tibor, the suspense is killing me... 😉

Djordje

HP Omen
Tibor Szolnoki
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

The next user group webinar has been announced! Please help us to promote this event and share this link: https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/What-s-new/Sign-up-for-Graphisoft-User-Group-Webinar-2022-1st-Qu...

Thank you

Tibor Szolnoki

Product Manager

hey tibor - unfortunately i haven't been reinvited to the new meeting despite having been present in the first one. could you perhaps help me with that?

AC26 ARM // MBP M2 Max // Twinmotion | Corona | Rhino

www.senoglu.dk

The invites will probably not be sent out until the registrations are all in - which I believe is March 25th.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11