What's new?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in to Graphisoft Community

Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
  1. Click on the human icon to get to the login page.
  2. Sign in with your Graphisoft ID.
    1. Don’t you have a Graphisoft ID yet? Register one by clicking on “Create Graphisoft ID”.
    2. Link will be opening on a new tab. Enter your personal information including name and e-mail address, read and accept our Privacy Policy and click on Sign up to register your new Graphisoft ID account
    3. A confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address. Confirm your registration by clicking “Confirm registration” in the email.
    4. Switch back to the previous tab or visit GraphisoftID > Login again to be able to sign in with your Graphisoft ID.
  3. Read our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use and Community Guidelines and Accept all.
  4. Select “Yes, I’m on Archicad Talk”.
  5. If your Archicad Talk user were already logged in you can skip next steps and jump to step 9.
  6. Either select Go to Archicad Talk or the page will automatically redirect you to the forum in 15 seconds.
  7. Enter your Archicad Talk credentials and click "Log me in".
  8. You can decide whether if you wish to keep your previous posts under your current username or wish to start a fresh account.
    1. When selecting “Yes, keep my content as-is" you give consent to keep all your previous posts and display them under your existing username.
    2. When selecting “No, fresh start” we delete your old profile, but keep all your previous posts and display them as anonymous. Any personal content in the posts will remain visible.
      1. Click “Yes, continue” to confirm your decision.
      2. You can discard your decision by clicking “No, I changed my mind”.
      3. Once you confirmed your decision, you are able to register with a new username. Click on “Submit” to activate your new username.
  9. You will find yourself on the home page of Graphisoft Community. Welcome back and enjoy your time here!

 

Known Issues

  • It might be possible that your old password does not meet our Graphisoft ID service's password policy requirements. To fix your password, select "Forgot my password" and enter a new password which meets our requirements.

Noémi Balogh


Customer Engagement Expert, Community Admin

9 REPLIES 9

SeRohde
Booster

@Noemi Balogh wrote:
  1. Click on the human icon to get to the login page.
  2. Sign in with your Graphisoft ID.

Sign in was not possible because my old password was not compliant with the new password requirements. So I went with "Forgot Password", followed the Link in the E-Mail, set one that fits the rules and only then was able to proceed the Migration Process.

Admin of BIM(Cloud)(SaaS) Server 19-24 and Workstations with AC 19-25 (mixed Windows & Mac) - some virtual, some local

Thank you @SeRohde! I updated the guide including your tip. Hopefully your advice will be useful for other community members too. 🙂

Noémi Balogh


Customer Engagement Expert, Community Admin

Francois_MCD
Enthusiast

Hi @Noemi Balogh I can not find the page to edit my profile signature that is added automatically to posts, replies & messages. Can you perhaps help me fix this part of my profile?

Thanks in advance

 

Regards
Francois Swanepoel
www.fusionBIM.co.za | www.Scirrus.co | www.BIM2fusedVR.com | www.MultiCad.co.za 
Architecture - BIM Implementation - Scan2BIM - ArchiCAD Training
Hiking, Motorbiking, Good food, Gr8! Beer & excellent conversation 😉


@Francois_MCD wrote:

Hi @Noemi Balogh I can not find the page to edit my profile signature that is added automatically to posts, replies & messages. Can you perhaps help me fix this part of my profile?

Thanks in advance

 


Does this help?

 

My_settings.jpg

You then need to use the HTML codes for the formatting.

Use those you see in my signature for color, small and italic.

Otherwise use and HTML on-line editor ... https://html-online.com/editor/

 

Barry.

 


One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 25
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Dell Precision 3510 - i7 6820HQ @ 2.70GHz, 16GB RAM, AMD FirePro W5130M, Windows 10

Thanks for your help @Barry Kelly 

Regards
Francois Swanepoel
www.fusionBIM.co.za | www.Scirrus.co | www.BIM2fusedVR.com | www.MultiCad.co.za 
Architecture - BIM Implementation - Scan2BIM - ArchiCAD Training
Hiking, Motorbiking, Good food, Gr8! Beer & excellent conversation 😉

Lingwisyer
Virtuoso

Can Persistent Login be added?

 

 

 

Ling.

AC18-23 AUS 7000
Self-taught, bend it till it breaks.
Win10 | E5620 x 2 | 24GB | K2200

Vghozlan
Participant

Hi @Noemi Balogh

When this new forum was put in place, I must have created a new account instead of linking the old one. I realised since that old forum was now gone and I can't access to my old account. I asked Barry Kelly about advise in that matter, he shared the link to that post and some steps to try (the password thing and so) but it did not work. On the login page when I enter my old ID or email I get the message "There is no registration with the selected authenticator. Please try a different authentication service".
Is there any way to operate the transition of my old account? 

PS: I still can access to my old account on old forum somehow by following the link stored with the password on chrome, in case that could help for the recovery

Kind regards,

Vincent


@Vghozlan wrote:

Hi @Noemi Balogh

When this new forum was put in place, I must have created a new account instead of linking the old one. I realised since that old forum was now gone and I can't access to my old account. I asked Barry Kelly about advise in that matter, he shared the link to that post and some steps to try (the password thing and so) but it did not work. On the login page when I enter my old ID or email I get the message "There is no registration with the selected authenticator. Please try a different authentication service".
Is there any way to operate the transition of my old account? 

PS: I still can access to my old account on old forum somehow by following the link stored with the password on chrome, in case that could help for the recovery

Kind regards,

Vincent


Hi Vincent,

On the new community platform you can log in only with your Graphisoft ID account. Unfortunately we are not able to connect your Archicad Talk and Community user manually, due to GDPR and technical problems, so what I can recommend is to register a new Graphisoft ID account and merge it with your past Archicad Talk account based on the above post.

Take care,
Noémi

Noémi Balogh


Customer Engagement Expert, Community Admin

Cool, it worked!

One precision, I had to re-do the step 3 and 4 from Edge. I did follow your instruction on chrome first but after logging in, it drove me directly to account setting without passing by the steps 3 and 4. So if anyone encounter this problem, try with another browser (M-edge worked for me)

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!