Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Element ID Manager - more and better criteria please

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

I have been using the Element ID Manager lately, and find it useful and time saving, but I really wish you could give us more and better criteria to sort the elements. For example, I used the Element ID Manager to ID all my interior doors on a project, but there is no criteria for fire rating, sound rating, materials (or other criteria) and so on. The same functions would be useful for walls, windows or whatever else.

In addition I would like to have a function to keep the ID of the door if possible, when renaming the ID after changes are made.

See screenshot with my suggestions.

Kinds regards.
3 REPLIES 3
Hello Mads Stabel Eltervag,

I wish to edit Element ID too but with the functions in expressions like we do since Archicad 22.
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
Anonymous
Not applicable
In addition, it would be amazing with the option to name elements by story, or even clockwise per story, so the numbering would be in a system. I might be asking too much, but this tool has some potential.
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi All,

Thank you for feedback on Element ID Manager. I really appreciate the time you've taken into this.

I have added it into our Wish List database (please refer to it as Wish #12912). Hopefully, our Product Management team will adopt this one in the future.

Thank you once again, and I wish you a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT