Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Improvement to the Archicad 4D BIM

brayan henrique
Contributor
Planning the construction process on schedule is very important for the construction to be carried out satisfactorily, and it would be essential to have a way of doing this in the archicad. We have already seen the Add-On "Construction Simulation" and also the views with the renewal filters, the two apparently competing tools, but even so they are still not 100% optimized tools for making schedules.

Perhaps the solution to this request of mine, is something similar to what happened for Add-On MEP, to bring "Construction Simulation" into Archicad as the "tool for 4D" mixing in some way with the renovation filters.

Having a way to do this in a bar schedule, and viewing in 3D, would be a great innovation, and would further value the archicad and its users.
2 REPLIES 2
jl_lt
Ace
Just providing the ability to set a construction order to a group of elements (if an object is already in a construction set it cannot be changed, you have to take it out of that set to put it in another), then the software generates the first gant which you can further manipulate adding SF-FF-etc relationships. Maybe at some point it would become impractical, if for example you want to schedule the constrution order of individual framing, but for a general time picture I think it could work
bouhmidage
Advisor
I use properties to achieve this.
I create a propertie called phasing, it's a drop down list with predefined states, phase 1, phase 2, approved, to be repaired, etc...
And i just assign properties to elements.
Combined with graphic overrides and schedules, you can achieve good results
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 10 GB
Archicad 25
Windows 10 professional
https://www.behance.net/Nuance-Architects