Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Zone Stamp View dependent

Anonymous
Not applicable
It will be nice that the zone stamp could have different position and size, and show different info depending on the view.
Example, in the ceiling plan I could show the name and high value, in the layout plan, I'll show the name with the Sf of the zone, in the finishing plans I'll show the name with the finishing I'm having in the zone, etc.

And also having the ability to show it on Sections and Interior Elevations.
9 REPLIES 9
Da3dalus
Enthusiast
Perhaps Graphisoft should just buy and incorporate MasterScript's Total Zone. It rocks! Highly recommended. Every model view can look different.
Chuck Kottka
Orcutt Winslow
Phoenix, Arizona, USA

ArchiCAD 25 (since 4.5)
Macbook Pro 15" Touchbar OSX 10.15 Core i7 2.9GHz/16GB RAM/Radeon Pro560 4GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd even be happy if the label tool could access zone variables.

That way we could have a linked label on a layer that called out the information we wanted to display that was attached to the zone.

That way we could have a label that calls out occupancy counts linked to the zone, and only have it show up on the code plan.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I would also like for the location of the zone tag to be saved "per view" as inevitably there will be overlaps on different plans.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Some time I wrote in gdl labels for door, windows and Zone.
All of these are MVO dependent.
I attach an image that explain how they works.
If someone are intrested i could share the pla file with this label.
They have some problems, I'm not a programmer, but those who are better than me can take it as a starting point to improve them.
Much if not all if this included in Jeroen deBruin's TotalZone object. Unfortunately it hasn't been updated since AC16
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Here the link to .pla file for download windows, door, skylight and zone stamp MVO dependent

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlBc90T5_4_CguYqFEU42ZVKGudYEg
William Yan
Expert
Andy wrote:
Here the link to .pla file for download windows, door, skylight and zone stamp MVO dependent

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlBc90T5_4_CguYqFEU42ZVKGudYEg
Thank you very much!
AC 26 5002 CHI, Windows 10
Anonymous
Not applicable
This feature is important.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello!

I have a similar problem with zone stamps, as you guys.

We work on big projects and since I am relatively new to using Archicad I thought that there is a way to select all zone stamps and align them. I still haven`t found how to ease alignment of stamp marks. There is an anchor of the zone stamp in the settings, but the results are not satisfying.

I would like to ask you what should I do to ease my work with alignment of zone stamps?
Should I ask some friend to create for me a gdl object with this option, or is there any setting I haven`t found.

Thank you in advance!