Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

please open editable hotspots for the railingtool

Hmooslechner
Rockstar
It is possible to script panels for the railingtool in GDL but when i use editable hotspots for a much better user-experience in the workflow, editable hotspots are not available when used by the railing-tool. Thats very frustrating.

my wish:
Please "route" the editabel hotspots for us users through the railingtool too!

I really would like to script pannels für the railingtool but its not worth doing this without editable hotspots.
AC5.5-AC27EduAut, PC-Win10, MacbookAirM1, MacbookM1Max, Win-I7+Nvidia
4 REPLIES 4
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

Thank you very much for creating this poll, and for those of you who voted to express their opinion.

I am happy to say we took notice of this wish and I have added it to our Wish List database (please refer to it as IDEA-1409). Hopefully, our Product Management team will adopt this one in the future.

Thank you all once more, and I wish you a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Lingwisyer
Guru
For objects to not becoming "dumb" when used as a sub-object...

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
runxel
Legend
Last but no least: consistency!

If I remember correctly, if you are in "EDIT"-mode, hotspots scripted in CW panels do work.
Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»
Hmooslechner
Rockstar
Not all - just the hotspots from the tool itself (what normally is enough, if its just for the outlineform), but the self-created hotspots within your own gdl won't work - just tested.

It could be very interesting for users to easy change the inner forms or tilings with some simple hotspots which are working anyway jut by klicking on it..
AC5.5-AC27EduAut, PC-Win10, MacbookAirM1, MacbookM1Max, Win-I7+Nvidia