BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Ability to Edit a Building Materials Classifications and Custom Properties in a schedule

gdford
Advisor
I think we should be able to edit Classifications and Custom Properties attached to Building Materials within a schedule. Personally i feet this ability should be at high important as this is about as BIM as you can get within archicad.

In the Element Schedule when adding a field for a classification the option at the far right of the field has the selection between "show Classification of" grey out not letting you drill down to the building materials classifications. ... and i assume there i no way to drill down to a building materials custom properties in the Element Schedule.

In the Components Schedule you can easily set up a schedule to display a Building Materials Classifications and Custom Properties, but you can not edit these from the schedule.
I assume this is a work in progress - Please put this up near the top of the list.

Thanks,
Gary
Gary Ford
Self Employed - Modeling, Estimating, Construction
Archicad 12-26
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor
3701 Mhz, 12 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s)
(RAM) 128 GB
NVIDIA RTX A2000
1 REPLY 1
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Gary,

Thank you very much for sharing your idea! We really appreciate the time you've taken to contribute to Archicad's development!

I'm glad to say that we took notice and we have added this Wish into our Wish database.
(For future reference, you can refer to it as IDEA-4224)

I hope we see this get implemented in the future!
Have a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Learn and get certified!