Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Can't Publish .mod or .pmk to BIMcloud

hkrna
Enthusiast

I am trying to Publish .mod files to BIMcloud from Archicad 25 teamwork project.
I have created a Teamwork project, added the necessary folders and users (only me initially) have full access right to create and delete folders / upload  etc to BIMcloud.

In the Publisher I am able to select the folder I want, but when I try to publish, a warning pops up saying I have to set up file path and go to Publisher Settings.
What am I doing wrong? Or is this a Bug?
I am trying to test publishing mods direct o BIMcloud and update them from there. Is this not possible?
I tried Export to BIMcloud in .mod format. It works OK, but I don't want to individually export all my .mod's that way.

ArchiCAD since 4.5

Windows 10
3 REPLIES 3
hkrna
Enthusiast

After some test it is now obvious that I can't publish anything to BIMcloud from Archicad 25.
It works perfectly well from Archicad 24.
Please help!

hkrna_0-1667030020676.png

The file path is set up correctly. The folders on BIMcloud exist. Permissions given.

Then when I try publish, this is what I get:

hkrna_1-1667030116524.png

ArchiCAD since 4.5

Windows 10

This is a bug. Have you tried recreating the publishing sets? That solved the bug for us.

It turns out that I can't have .:;,"' -></_ etc in the name of the publisher set. Once the forbidden characters are removed, all works fine.