Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Copy 3d objects in Sect/Elev

Anonymous
Not applicable
I really thing that it would be really helpful if we could copy 3D objects in Sect/Elev. There are times when you would like to copy a cabinet and move it over, but you can't. You then have to go back to the plan and do there. I believe that this would be a great time saver and make working in Archicad more efficient if we could do this in Sect/Elev as well.
4 REPLIES 4
Andy Thomson
Advisor
Good point, I don't know how many times I have wanted this, making railings, etc. when you just want to do a multiply command - if only the story lines were delineated so that objects went to their storey based on where you place the copy vertically!

A.
Andy Thomson, M.Arch, OAA, MRAIC
Director
Thomson Architecture, Inc.
Instructor/Lecturer, Toronto Metropolitan University Faculty of Engineering & Architectural Science
AC26/iMacPro/MPB Silicon M2Pro
__archiben
Booster
. . . or a section/elevation that was actually an axonometric view of the fully editable 3D window maybe? go take a look at The Big Picture and cast your vote!

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
owen
Newcomer
Shameless bump from here:

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=30073&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight...

Can't believe we are still waiting for this. This is one of those really basic, but fundamental productivity improvements we have been wishing for over such a long time ... apparently falling on deaf ears.
cheers,

Owen Sharp

Design Technology Manager
fjmt | francis-jones morehen thorp

iMac 27" i7 2.93Ghz | 32GB RAM | OS 10.10 | Since AC5
Anonymous
Not applicable
headfritz wrote:
I really thing that it would be really helpful if we could copy 3D objects in Sect/Elev. There are times when you would like to copy a cabinet and move it over, but you can't. You then have to go back to the plan and do there. I believe that this would be a great time saver and make working in Archicad more efficient if we could do this in Sect/Elev as well.

Hello,

you may find a solution about this @simpleaddon.com.