Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Edit of Label Tool Leaders could be improved

4hotshoes
Advisor

Screen Shot 2023-10-13 at 9.54.47 AM.pngThere are two buttons that the user needs to select to edit the Label Tool Leader. They both serve their purpose for restraining and controlling the movement of the label or the leader. But it is a tedious process to make edits as the user may need to go back and forth selecting one button or the other several times to get the label and leader looking just right. At times it does not seem worth the trouble and I might grab the parameters of a note, delete it and place it again. but then the next time I place a note, the the same note pops in and will continue to do so until I open the tool and clear the note.

There should be a better way to visually adjust the label and its leader without depending on a pet pallet for every move.

This is a very small matter that seems to add to my dislike of placing notes on a drawing. A small fix could go a long way in saving time and being annoyed.

Maybe this could be a fix included in the upcoming keynotes?

Todd Oeftger
AC27 Mac MacBook Pro 15", 2019, 2.3 GHz i9, 32GB, Radeon Pro 560X 4GB, 500GB SSD, 32" Samsung Display (2560x1440)
1 REPLY 1
Benjamin Dani
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hello, 

Thank you very much for your wish! 
I'm happy to say, that we took notice and added your idea to the wishlist: WISH-13310. 
Hopefully it will get implemented soon!

Best regards,

Dani Benjamin
Technical Support Engineer