BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

I would like to have a kimchi refrigerator Object that only exists in Korea.

LeeJaeYoung
Virtuoso

I would like to have a kimchi refrigerator Object that only exists in Korea.
In Korea, we basically have kimchi refrigerators and regular refrigerators.
I would appreciate it if you could include a kimchi refrigerator in the Korean archicad.

LeeJaeYoung_0-1699020401435.png

AC27 on window 11
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein

As with most objects (no country has even a fraction of the objects that they want) - you should just find a 3D model online and convert it.   Or model it yourself with Morphs, slabs, walls, etc.   I've yet to see any (meaningful) library object wishes granted... the library getting the least attention from Graphisoft.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
LeeJaeYoung
Virtuoso

thank you.
I thought that if there was a cross-country program, it would provide gsm files appropriate for that country.
I thought it was only my country because I knew that our country only had sales books and no Korean branch.

If you don't have a branch and don't provide GSM files, who would want to use it? I can learn and use a lot from the explanations of many people in the community, but I am not trying to use it in any company. Rather, they tell you to work with REVIT.

I just hope that one day, many Koreans will be able to use Archicad. ^^

AC27 on window 11

You can convert a Revit kimchi refrigerator object into an Archicad one...

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!