BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

License activations on new releases.

mikas
Expert
We are on subscription with all of our AC licenses, been on it for years, maybe over ten years I think.

I'd like to get my hands on newest INT version right away with all the functions available, like saving a file. Normally it takes months to get a localized version, and AC license activated. I think GS or local representative could give a permission to upgrade license right away after INT release. New version will be paid for anyway, at least within our contract it will be.

Now is the time to study that new AC 24 when we are excited about it. I have already started examining param-o and stuff, but it frustrates me that I can't save the document or anything. I have to start over, and I can't save my object for example. And I really wouln't want to acquire temporary tryout license for 30 days. And it wouldn't still be covering the waiting time to translated software and final license release (approx. 3 months).

So please, let at least the subscription based licenses be updated immediately, or as soon as possible. I hate to wait.

Thank You.
AC25, Rhino6/7+Grasshopper, TwinMotionMac Pro 6,1 E5-1650v2-3,5GHz/128GB/eGPU:6800XT/11.6.5 • HP Z4/Xeon W-2195/256GB/RX6800XT/W10ProWS
2 REPLIES 2
schagemann
Enthusiast
Totally agree.
macinteract
Design Technology Managers.
All  on macOS | since AC 6

Archicad Framework > Smart Template 27
Smart Tree, Transmittal and Universal Label and other smart GDL Objects
By Architects for Architects.
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi All,

Thank you very much for creating this poll, and for those of you who voted to express their opinion.

I am happy to say we took notice of this wish and I have added it into our WishList database (please refer to it as Wish #12802). The license update is decided by the region sale manager, therefore I really do hope that we can change this in the future somehow, as I can totally understand the excitement after product launch event!

Thank you all once more, and I wish you a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Learn and get certified!