Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

More drawing options for drawing a polygonal fill

Dontknow
Enthusiast
I would like to have more drawing options in the pett palette when drawing a polygonal fill. Like drawing a circle from the centre, an ellips or spline.
Architectural construction designer, draftsman, modeller
ArchiCAD 25.
4 REPLIES 4
DGSketcher
Legend
I agree, it would be handy to have a "circle" option for FILLS with all the construction variants available in the circle tool.

It would also speed modelling if they were added to the SLAB and MORPH tool palettes.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I would also like the ability to set the line type and pen of each segment of the Fill's boundary separately, including the ability to turn off the display of the fill edge.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
alemanda
Advocate
+1
laszlonagy wrote:
I would also like the ability to set the line type and pen of each segment of the Fill's boundary separately, including the ability to turn off the display of the fill edge.
AC 19 and AC21 latest hotfix
Win 10 Pro 64bit
Double XEON 14 CORES (tot 28 physical cores)
32GB RAM - SSD 256GB - Nvidia Quadro K620
Display DELL 25'' 2560x1440
www.almadw.it
Anonymous
Not applicable
laszlonagy wrote:
Yes. Include the circle / ellipse geometry options for all polygonal elements, and a warning if you are about to turn off the last visible edge of a slab, roof or other element (although you can have a fill with no outline, so what's the difference?)