Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Multi column window for composites

henryL
Enthusiast
Hi,
since archicad is transforming windows to multi column windows like Model View Option, i thought also attributes windows should change.
3 REPLIES 3
Ghaleb Khadra
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Hi All,

Thank you for requesting this feature, and for your active participation on the forums.

I am happy to say that we have added this into our Wish database.
As reference, the Wish number is 12475

Thank you all for sharing your ideas with us, and thank you all who voted.

[Stay Active. Stay Awesome ]
Kind regards,
Ghaleb
Ghaleb Khadra
BIM Expert
GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com
Lingwisyer
Guru
Rather than this, what is needed is the ability to interact with multiple attribute windows at once. Edit your Building Materials without closing composites. Edit Fills without closing Surfaces. etc. But that is addressed in other wishes.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
Professor Pickle
Advocate
Lingwisyer wrote:
Rather than this, what is needed is the ability to interact with multiple attribute windows at once. Edit your Building Materials without closing composites. Edit Fills without closing Surfaces. etc. But that is addressed in other wishes.
+1

It's a real nuisance having to open one attribute window to look something up and then close it and open another one to actually edit the property.
Pushing the boundaries of local time/space continuum since 1972.
Archicad 26 | iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) | 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 | 24 GB | Radeon Pro 580 8 GB | macOS 12.6