Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

PM 3.1: Custom Autotext fields

Anonymous
Not applicable
National and corporate standards include large set of custom parameters, which can be provided as autotext. I wich adding custon autotext fields into layout book (chief engineer, for example).
5 REPLIES 5
Djordje
Ace
Leo wrote:
National and corporate standards include large set of custom parameters, which can be provided as autotext. I wich adding custon autotext fields into layout book (chief engineer, for example).
To refine a little (as you do have Custom fields now):

To be able to RENAME the current Custom Autotext fields AND add new ones, naming them as necessary.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Djordje wrote:
Thank you, Djordje.
I mean user defined autotext fields, of course. As you writed, "add new ones, naming them as necessary".
Anonymous
Not applicable
Leo wrote:
Djordje wrote:
Thank you, Djordje.
I mean user defined autotext fields, of course. As you writed, "add new ones, naming them as necessary".
While we are at it, shouldn't plotmaker be able to get these data from a MySQL server (or any other database) ?
Karl Ottenstein
Geoffroy wrote:
While we are at it, shouldn't plotmaker be able to get these data from a MySQL server (or any other database) ?
Ah, now if you had said that earlier, I would have voted differently...that would be wonderful. Care to start a new wish for that one, Geoffroy? 😉

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Karl wrote:
Care to start a new wish for that one, Geoffroy? 😉

Karl
Let's go