Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Please fix Bugs in Curtain Wall Tool

snow
Mentor

Hello Grasphisoft Team,

It seems that in this tool are a significant number of bugs. When making changes with the geometry in the ground floor plan...

• Individual profiles get putted back to basic settings, and/or...
  • ...distances, spaces etc, in the setting are also putted back
  • deleted parts appear again
  • structure line are changing... completely different positions, additional lines etc.
  • after editing the curtain wall a few times, it is not possible anymore to edit some parts

So currently I've to rework, rework and rework the curtain wall again... repeating the same steps at the same places on and on...

ARCHICAD for Future

archicad versions 8-27 | mac os 13 | win 10
3 REPLIES 3
archigreen
Enthusiast

I agree, Snow. They also need to add curtail Wall doors tags on the floor plan and elevations. Doors need to be on schedules too. So many wishes, anyway. It’s a good start, Snow.

ArchiCAD 26
MacOS Monterey
MacBook Pro Apple M1 Max
64 GB
snow
Mentor

Another thing with the tool is, that we have mostly:

• the same profile for post and beam – but I've to define both separately... and
  • different ones for horizontally and vertically profiles – but I can not differ between it in the basic settings
ARCHICAD for Future

snow
Mentor

Another function I think is missing: It is very hard to get integrated glazed cornerings....
... and if you get it (with tricks) in the ground floor plan, it doesn't look well in elevation.

Maybe it should generally be differentiated between glass-post and beam facade and other kinds of curtain walls, the components are so differently.

ARCHICAD for Future