BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Please make Renovation Status part of PARAMETER TRANSFER

vfrontiers
Enthusiast
With both FAVORITES and EYEDROPPER... we need to be able to pass Renovation Status into the default. Also, make it a option in Favorite Preferences to "pass over"...
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop
4 REPLIES 4
kevin b
Contributor
How can this not be part of the eyedropper and favorites?? This is a huge miss in my opinion. Trying to update our office template to work with the renovation filters is a big under taking and to have this feature missing means that it will be that much harder to enforce standards and I can envision the calls already when users can't get the walls to show up properly because the demo wall or new toilet they select from our favorites shows up with a reno filter of existing.
kevin s burns, AIA

massachusetts, usa

AC25 (1413), since AC6

Windows 10

Intel Core i7 -8700 @ 3.2 GHz~ 16 GB ram
Anonymous
Not applicable
Voted essential. I've lost count of the number of times I've discovered a whole heap of work has to be double-checked because the renovation status reset itself back to existing.
Anonymous
Not applicable
It would also be great if the default status could be set for each view. i.e. when I'm drawing something on my 'proposed' view 99.99% of the time this is going to be part of new construction!
Anonymous
Not applicable
jswims wrote:
It would also be great if the default status could be set for each view. i.e. when I'm drawing something on my 'proposed' view 99.99% of the time this is going to be part of new construction!
Like.
Learn and get certified!