Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

SAVE Plotter Dialogue Settings vs returning to default

Anonymous
Not applicable
Something that would be really nice is if Graphisoft would have a button on the Plot Layout Dialogue box to SAVE SETTINGS!!!!! Yes they're saved once you remember to change them on the active project (i.e. gray scale, margin of layout, etc) however as soon as you close down said project and re-open it you have to remember to change the Defaults yet again. NORMALLY, if say one is working on CD's they use the same settings to plot therefore why have to change the default each and every time a project is loaded? Many times i want to select all of my sheets to be plotted and I thereby high lite them and hit plot, then walk away only to come back and realize that the dialogue said 'active window' versus 'selected layouts'.....I see it's slightly different in the Publishing protocols for this however the other settings return to default each time....correct? not correct? JUST A THOUGHT as this has been going on since the beginning of AC~~~
2 REPLIES 2
Thomas Holm
Booster
Save a template to open when you start a new project. Problem fixed.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
...and make sure to create saved Publishing Sets within that template...
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC26 US (5002) on Mac OS Ventura 13.5