Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Shedule: how to get 3D views of object without shaded, RGB colors, but original surface colors?

MG
Participant

In shcedules, i`m listing doors, windows and objects, with 3D front view and 3D back view added. The doors and windows appear with the original surface color of the used surface, while the objects appear in varios RGB colors, I guess with form shadows. I can`t apply a graphical override as I have objects with more than one surfice.

Whats more, saving a pmk and exploding the schedule in worksheet doesn`t make it easier, as I can`t find&select rgb color fills to manually set the white (gray because shaded) to white.

Any possibility that I have control over the 3D engine of the shedule, or something like that?

(shreenshot: first 2 door/window, last 2 objects)

Thank you,

László

Archicad 24

1 REPLY 1
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

This is just a wild guess but try to set a Section or Elevation with the desired display settings for uncut surfaces, then go to the Section or Eelevation so elements are generated with those settings, then, while in the Section or Elevation, generate the Schedule, and see if that changes how objects are displayed in the Schedule.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27