BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Show on Stories settings

sknsnw9
Booster

Is there a setting to add more show on stories options? Reason I ask is because when I use all relevant stories, then the floor plan display for symbolic is greyed out and I'm left with all the other options.  Show on all stories works sometimes, but not always.  My current work around is to put them in the middle level and have it show down, home and up.  Would be nice to add Home, up 1 and up 2.  From main floor to 2nd floor and also show on roof framing plan with symbolic display.

Archicad Solo 24 - 27 : Windows 10 Pro 64-bit : 16 GB ram / Intel Core i7-4770k @ 3.50GHz : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
4 REPLIES 4
DGSketcher
Legend

The "Custom" option which appears in some tools should be consistent throughout the whole AC storey display workflow. This has been a regular request over many years.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

Temporary hiding for elements will be a good solution for this situation as you can only hide undesired elements without hiding layers and save this as a design option so you can document & schedule the view based on this.

AC 27 INT 5003/WIN 11
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz 16.0 GB

Dang, I thought I saw the settings for that somewhere at one point and couldn't find it again, but I guess I must have been imagining it. 

Archicad Solo 24 - 27 : Windows 10 Pro 64-bit : 16 GB ram / Intel Core i7-4770k @ 3.50GHz : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
Lingwisyer
Guru

There is a listing regarding setting consistency on the Road Map.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
Learn and get certified!