BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.
SOLVED!

Structural - Foundation tool

Softskil Consultants
Participant

Dear Developer Team,

Now, Archicad is more familar with Structural Engineer as it allow to export structural model for anlaysis.

There are many structural element tools like beam, column, slab etc. as structural (load bearing) elements. There shall be tools for various type foundation also like open foundation ( box type and Trapezodial ), Strip foundation, Pile, pile cap ( rectangular, triangular, square, pentagon, hexagon, octagon etc.) , Under ream pile also. It will be much helpful for working out Bill of Quantities. As of now, we are doing either manually and creating object. It is better is we got proper tool for structural elements (below ground). Structural Engineeer community feels it is our software too and not only for architects.

I hope for positive response and action.

Thanks .

Atul Thakor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Dear Atul,

Thank you very much for sharing the idea!

I'm happy to say that this is an existing wish in our Wish List database (please refer to it as IDEA-1118). I have added your new comment to the wish. Hopefully, our Product Management will consider implementing it in the new future.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Dear Atul,

Thank you very much for sharing the idea!

I'm happy to say that this is an existing wish in our Wish List database (please refer to it as IDEA-1118). I have added your new comment to the wish. Hopefully, our Product Management will consider implementing it in the new future.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Learn and get certified!