BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Tidy up Infobox objects

Mats_Knutsson
Advisor

Hi,

I'm finalizing out new template and I'm very focused on keeping it clean and simple and use the screen estate in a smart way. I want to add Classification early in the info box but the button is really to long. Could GS please just keep the icon (make a double slightly offseted icon if there are various classficiation systems)...or maybe smarter add it to ID and Properties...

2022-09-05_11-06-55.png

2022-09-05_11-18-16.png

The "Floor Plan and Section..."-button also steals screen estate. Should be enough with just the icon.

IMHO

AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
2 REPLIES 2
DGSketcher
Legend

I use a single Classification system. Displaying only the Code and not the description is next to useless as there are too many codes to remember.

Either add the description to the info box classification or as suggested above consolidate access to these properties with just one icon.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

I just want the access to the classification systems from the Info Box...thus either just the tree or better merge it with ID & props. Classifications is steadily becoming more relevant. We already classify almost everything (AC classi and national...) and what I want is a speedy access that don't steal screen estate.

AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
Learn and get certified!