Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Forum Posts

Making a wish - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please make a single topic wish per thread in this Wishes forum. Do not combine multiple wishes in a thread if you hope to have the wish classified and considered for the future roadmap. Make the subject line of your Wish post a concise summary of th...

Cinerender - batchrender

Hope GS is implementing a batch render for CINERENDER engine. It would help the productivity a lot.

alemanda by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cinema 4d connected

I want a connection with cinema 4d like the grasshopper and used "xpresso" interface to the GDL

Point Cloud - More Import Options

It should have similar options as the hot-link import options. It is annoying to have to go to the object tool to reset mirror, rotation and layer. Also can confuse new users. Having a layer option, rotation, mirror and height settings would be great...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Visibility Options per element per view

Hello! So this is my wish, having the options to change or overwrite how an element looks in a particular view without needs of work around (like making a new layer, using renovation filter, etc) How many time you just want to hide an element tempora...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Parking obejct improvement

Hi, I'm not sure I'm posting in the right place. It would be nice if the parking object had the possibility to place the parkings not only in a perpendicular way but also rotated. Hope it is clear what I mean.

alemanda by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC scheme settings rules

I'm facing an annoying slowness during generation of schedules after creating rules in the IFC scheme settings, even though in the schedule I'm not calling those ruled parameters. It would be very useful if the rules could be skipped during generatio...

alemanda by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone

I wish the ability to group zone and to see them in section

GDL+

I wish GRAPHISOFT ANDROID IPAD to create an application to create and edit GDL Object runs in our movement

Objet

I want the opportunity to ask a 3D object sectional

Straight stair with landing

I would like to see a standard library part for a straight stair with a landing. (Using Stairmaker or combining 2 straight stairs for an everyday items seem tedious - hope I'm not missing the obvious)