Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Forum Posts

label tool

when lines of two different label tools cross ea other ..automatically one of them should create a gap @ the crossing....hey, not important but i would take it

Mirrored Text should Mirror Anchor and Justification

See the attached screenshot, suggestive of what has happened many times working on duplexes and mirroring annotation from one unit to the mirrored one. IMHO, when a text block is mirrored, the justification should be reversed: that is right justified...

mirror-text.gif

View Set column in PM Drawing Usage

I just had "oh sh*t" moment when I discovered that the LBK that I had gotten from someone else had the wrong views linked into some of the sheets. The Drawing Usage Navigator view in PM 9 shows the Name of the imported view ... but not the view set t...

drawing-usage.gif

Assossiative textures & 2D fills editing

To clarify & consolidate my previous wish... We need separate associative fill/texture control for all faces, for all object types, and in all views By associative fills/textures, I mean the 2D fills which are defined in materials definition, and whi...

Line Types of Construction Elements Displayed Across Stories

It would be a big improvement to be able to set unique line types on stories above and below for independantly each tool or possibly for individual construction elements. Currently the only setting is to set line types for stories above or below the ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Fix the error message when updating drawings in plotmaker

Every time I update drawings in plotmaker I get the following error message, "Project: (project name and path) ArchiCAD registered one or more Library Loading problems during background start-up. These problems may or may not affect your project. To ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

bug free pdf output

My wish is simple and in my opinion this should take a high priority. I want bug free PDF output from plotmaker using the supplied Amyuni driver and using the "save file" methodology from within publisher.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: Locking Editable Hotspot Palette Values

Suppose you are dragging an editable hotspot with the shift key depressed to constrain direction and then want to enter a value in the pop-up parameter palette. You have to release the shift key to press the tab key to transfer focus to the pop-up pa...

Customize Editing Hotspot RGB Within Object

Editing hotspots can do a wide assortment things, more than edit angles and lengths. Angle hotspots can edit rotation as well as angle. Length spots can change offsets as well as lengths. Either kind can be used for boolean switches. As more and more...

Ability to directly insert a Node into an Arc

If you have the Arc portion of a polygonal element of a Polyline, clicking the Insert New Node button in the Pet Palette will convert the Arc segment into a linear segment. I would like to be able to insert the Node into the Arc without this happenin...