Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

"Show Structure Outlines Only"

alemanda
Advocate
It would be very useful an option among the Model View Options to "show structure outline only" in order to have clean architectural plans.
Really, it is something already implemented but not perfectly working (in my opinion).
In order to understand better look at this topic
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=43803
AC 19 and AC21 latest hotfix
Win 10 Pro 64bit
Double XEON 14 CORES (tot 28 physical cores)
32GB RAM - SSD 256GB - Nvidia Quadro K620
Display DELL 25'' 2560x1440
www.almadw.it
4 REPLIES 4
Mario Sacco
Expert
Ver good wish!
I need to create two different documents pln to create an administrative drawing and working drawing. It's a lost of great amount of time.
It could be an option like: "Override composite wall setting for a scale above 50, otherwise override the basic wall setting". I mean contour pen, background pen, fill pen, fill symbol. In fact every wall already have different setting for composite and basic wall. You can switch from the different setting with a simple override in model view option.

It's could be really a very great enhancement.
MacBook M1 Max 64GB- OS X 12.2.1 - Archicad 27
https://www.archiradar.it/en/
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
I think this wish really just requires the existing options (Core Only in Partial Structure Display and Override Cut Fills in model View Options) to work correctly.

And it would be nice to include a pen setting for the outlines so different composite skins/cores all appear the same.

Cheers,
Link.
alemanda
Advocate
Why do I have to use Core only in partial structure display? I'd like to use the final thicknesses of my walls ... Considering also the finishing layers ...
AC 19 and AC21 latest hotfix
Win 10 Pro 64bit
Double XEON 14 CORES (tot 28 physical cores)
32GB RAM - SSD 256GB - Nvidia Quadro K620
Display DELL 25'' 2560x1440
www.almadw.it
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
alemanda wrote:
Why do I have to use Core only in partial structure display?
You don't, but it would still be nice if it worked. For Core Only or for Entire Model.

Cheers,
Link.