BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

stair maker

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello
Everybody happy with stair maker?
We are not...most of our corrupted files have something to do with it, we tried almost all possibilities, never got any acceptable printable technical (1/50) drawing with the tool (ok the simplest one maybe if you like the text it creates...) nor an acceptable "not so detailed" 3d with a concrete slab (nice smooth bottom surface...). We always have to put the 3d in a template layer and finish with an exploded 2d drawing (tons of segmented lines)
I am not even talking about the sections you get, especially with curved railing (even the simplest one)
10 years ago, I discovered a nice tool, assuming the level of the architectural CAD, now, it is a lame duck. Did I miss some future improvement?
My wish? Less automatism and much more flexibility especially for the connection with railing and the shape of the treads (at least the first tread) ...and an acceptable geometry of curved slab bottom and railing
93 REPLIES 93
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,
And 11 years later, 89 replies, 86 913 views !!!!!
Nothing in AC 19 !!!!!!

Once again I am disappointed and I'm not alone !
Sorry Graphisoft, but you can easily understand that we waste our time to participate here ! Moderators, with a lot of respects, don 't tell us, wish lists are used.

An unhappy customer
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello all Archicad's users

Lack of better, I find this link

Best regards
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm just rising my Hand in favor of this Wish. Archicad really needs a complete new stair tool (maker)
I keep the hope!
Anonymous
Not applicable
brand-new stair tool in ArchiCAD 20, please!
Learn and get certified!