Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

to Merge Stories and FLoors when doing 3d model

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, Im a new user , I need help URGENT

anyway my question for example if i would create three stories/floors in Archicad model with doors/ windows, furniture and etc ,how would i combine all into one story and one block by keeping the height of each individual story as it is?

Imagine i'm designing a 100 Units of Houses which is all equally of the same type. I would like to know how is the best posible way in order for me to create a whole aerial view and perspective of the 100 houses by minimising the size of one file....?

thank you for your time..
3 REPLIES 3
TomWaltz
Participant
In the 3D window, turn off any "interior" layers,

Save the remaining "shell" as an Object.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there another way of doing this?

eg. The file is like 4mb including Ground to the Roof Level How should i like Block it /GDL,besides i also Off the layers of the internal walls and furniture just the skin of the building.. but it still seems so huge the file and it takes ages to render...

???
Djordje
Ace
drunken wrote:
The file is like 4mb including Ground to the Roof Level How should i like Block it /GDL,besides i also Off the layers of the internal walls and furniture just the skin of the building.. but it still seems so huge the file and it takes ages to render...
4MB huge? How long is ages then? What are you rendering in with what settings?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!