Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Hidden Fields in Schedules

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I wish there was a button in the Fields panel of the Scheme Settings Dialog for each field that would control whether the given field is hidden or visible in the generated schedule.
Such a hidden field would be useful for controlling the sorting order of other, visible fields of the Schedule.
One case where this may be useful is found at this thread:

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Collaborate-forum/Sequence-of-a-Composite-s-Skins-on-a-Schedule/...

In the image I posted in that thread I created a new field just to achieve the desired sorting. If that field could be hidden, the schedule could look exactly as desired.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
4 REPLIES 4
jakubc7
Advocate
Second this request. This would be a massive improvement to scheduling. I imagine this can be easily achieved. Revit had this function and I used it on almost all schedules for sorting or to temporarily hide fields until later stages. Pretty please GS.
ArchiCAD 10 - 25 | Windows 10
ARCHIcreate | Perth, Western Australia
archicad solutions | content creation | training | software implementation
jakubc7
Advocate
v20 is out and I cannot see an option to allow for hidden fields in schedules. Bumping this and hoping for inclusion in v21
ArchiCAD 10 - 25 | Windows 10
ARCHIcreate | Perth, Western Australia
archicad solutions | content creation | training | software implementation
Anonymous
Not applicable
Just wanting to bump this again as it is not in v22 that I can find.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

This feature was implemented in Archicad 27:

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Project-data-BIM/Improved-format-options-for-Interactive-Schedul...

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27