Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
Modellierung
Entwurfswerkzeuge von Archicad, Elementverbindungen, Modellierungskonzepte usw.

the Calculate functions, easy with examples

Anonymous
Nicht anwendbar
So I just want to inform you and the community of Archicad users , that you finally go to find your happiness.
Eric Wilk wrote a new book.
To my knowledge there is nowhere else a book which explains seriously and professionally this subject.
I had the luck to read it quickly before its pre-printing and it' s really fantastic ! Very Happy !
With many examples, he explains clearly how to calculate quantities and how to simulate costs from Archicad graphics databases for ours buildings.
The English version is not printed yet but pre-orders are opened, because if I understood well, he auto-edits it himself with his own money.
The official distribution of the book is foreseen by November 20th 2006.
I think that the first orders will be the served first ones!
I remind that the author has already known a deep success with his first book which is moreover referenced on the Graphisoft site.
You can consult the table of contents which will return service to numerous Archicads users of our beloved software. Laughing
For those who are interested in the subject, I allow me to communicate you the address of its site :

hier

Ein fesselndes Buch, das Sie Dienst machen wird, ich wünsche Ihnen ein gutes Lesen seiner 300 Seiten!
Hallo in der ganzen deutschen Gemeinschaft der Benutzer der Software Archicad

Masse

[ 07. Oktober 2006, 02:43: Beitrag editiert von: masse ]
0 ANTWORTEN 0

Keine Antwort gefunden?

Andere Beiträge
im Board ansehen

Zurück zum Board

Neueste Lösungen durchsuchen

Akzeptierte Lösungen zeigen

Eine neue Diskussion starten!

Neues Thema erstellen