Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
Bibliotheken und Objekte
Archicad- und BIMcloud-Bibliotheken, deren Verwaltung und Migration, Objekte und andere Bibliotheksteile, etc.

archicad objects question

Anonymous
Nicht anwendbar
Hello !!
I am trying very hard to find some church gdl objects for archicad , especially for orthodox churches, like chairs,candle stands,puplit,etc and any other from the basic items that orthodox churches have.because I have a very complicated church to design and I dont have time to model such an items.please if anyone know where to find some, or buy them from any other web site like objectsonline.com please tell me !
thank you 🙂
5 ANTWORTEN 5
andy7
Newcomer
you may find something here

if not, you could serch for data in .3ds too, and import via the .3ds-import addon.
freundliche Grüße:
Andreas

AC 7 - 21| Artlantis Studio
Anonymous
Nicht anwendbar
Which version of ARCHICAD?
You can find a linklist for GDL-Objects here.
Anonymous
Nicht anwendbar
Im using arhicad 10 , but also 9 for some reasons (ex. 3ds import fuction and some plugins that dont work for 10).At the links both gave me didnt find any church objects, I 'll try to search more but it seems that is very difficult to find.I dont know what can I do in my situation... 😞
thanks again
poeik
Mentor
I think you can find some objects at Turbosquid

The 3ds-import-plugin is also available for AC10. In the German-version you've only to put them from the "ArchCAD-Zusätze"-folder (=ArchiCAD Extras?) to "Add-Ons"-folder and restart ArchCAD.

Sorry, my english is terrible but I hope you understand what I meen.. ... (und alle deutsch-englischsprachigen korrigieren mich bitte, wenn ich Müll schreibe 😉 )

greetings, poeik
ArchiCAD CHE 5 - 27
Anonymous
Nicht anwendbar
thanks for the info, I already look there but has only catholic church objects not from orthodox. For the 3ds import plugin I do the same for the AC9, I copy the file from the goodies folder.But on the AC10 directory there isnt any goodies folder or extras... 🙂
Greetings from Greece