Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
Dokumentation
Archicads Dokumentationswerkzeuge, Ansichten, Modellfilterung, Layouts, Veröffentlichung, etc.

Language character problem

Anonymous
Nicht anwendbar
Sorry guys cause I'm writing in english, my german is somewhat poor and I don't want to bother you with that.

I have a problem and truly hope that someone can help me. I'm quite new to archicad, living in Bosnia and using v11 on PC.

Is there any chance for archicad to display characters of my language (Cyrillic) in fields such as layers, project infos, section names or similar?

I can write cyrillic characters in textfields and onto drawing, but when I try same with eg. layer - only thing that I get is bunch of "????????".

Again, sorry if something like this was explained earlier, I told you - I'm quite new to this forum :+(
6 ANTWORTEN 6
poeik
Mentor
Do you know the englisch Forum?

poeik
ArchiCAD CHE 5 - 27
Anonymous
Nicht anwendbar
Heh, I know, but there is still no such post which could help me... :+(
Still, I've tried also there and there is similar post and I'm hoping that someone knows...

Thanks anyway!
zzyzx
Newcomer
Hi,

check, if your operating system language and your keyboard layout is set to your special needs. But I am not sure, if this will solve your problem or if there are further restrictions in ArchiCAD.

Of course I understand your wish, but principally I would like to recommend not to use special characters for layer names and so on. This may cause different problems when exchanging files with users of other software.
:winken:
Anonymous
Nicht anwendbar
I've tried those changes in regional settings but nothing helps...
Anonymous
Nicht anwendbar
Did you restart your computer after changing?

http://www.archicadwiki.com/Bugs/Cyrillic_font_problems
Anonymous
Nicht anwendbar
Yes, I did. And I've tried all that stuff and instructions from your link - still nothing...

Keine Antwort gefunden?

Andere Beiträge
im Board ansehen

Zurück zum Board

Neueste Lösungen durchsuchen

Akzeptierte Lösungen zeigen

Eine neue Diskussion starten!

Neues Thema erstellen