Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

GDL Saveout Library Part Error

JaseBee
Advocate
Hi Gang, ran into an odd problem recently and hoping someone could shed some light.

Been saving out copies of standard library parts to make minor tweaks and set default values for a standardised company library. it has been working well, however I've come across one part (Horizontal Multi-Sash Window 19) that gets weird ui errors as soon as you save a copy. I can't understand it I've traced the error messages as best I can but the nested macros are making it difficult for me to understand where things are going awry, or even why re-saving it causes this.

Near as I can figure so far it has to do with the 'CasementIDArray' Parameter.

Report:
Non-declared indexed variable cannot be referenced
at line 594 in the Master script of file gs_general_window_macro.gsm.
Uninitialized array element at index: [1][1]
at line 594 in the Master script of file gs_general_window_macro.gsm.

So I defined some dummy values for it (copied from Window 19 if/then statement) and that didn't generate errors on check, but the problem then shifts to the ui_window.gsm specifically,

Report:
Internal error in generator function
at line 22 in the Interface script of file ui_window.gsm. (W021)

Any help solving this or pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Jase.
AC 24 5004 AUS
iMac OSX (10.13.6) 4.2ghz i7
8gb ram/8gb vram
2 REPLIES 2
JaseBee
Advocate
Sorry if I wasted anyones time, seems to be a mac issue, saved out a copy from a windows machine no worries... weird.
AC 24 5004 AUS
8gb ram/8gb vram
JaseBee
Advocate
Actually I was a bit premature to claiming I'd beaten it. Problem still occurs and I've also noticed that the opening lines disappear when you reserve any of this standard windows. Anybody know what would cause this?
AC 24 5004 AUS
8gb ram/8gb vram