Firstly, I'm aware that too many SEO commands can create detrimental
performance, however I'm curious as to weather other users are noticing
a similar significant drop in performance. So, to the problem. Current
file: 500sqm 2 storey house, ~1,500 3D...
Just recently getting back into GDL, upgrading libraries to 22 and such.
With regard to the labels, has anyone else notice a disconnect between
AC_TextSize_1 and the value shown in the info/dialog box? The others
seem to follow changes but the size a...
Hi Guys, Switched jobs a few months back and have been demoted to v19,
can be frustrating at times, however I've been playing around with the
v22 in demo mode ahead of the office possibly jumping up to it. I have a
question about the Properties, they...
Think I already know the answer to this one (hint, it begins with n) Is
there any way to get positions of columns into the GDL environment? I
have developed some proof of concept library parts that can snap to
positions, albeit a little convolutely. ...
Just starting up a new job and creating my template as I go. I had a
situation where Ive modelled all the roof sheeting from a survey and
duplicated it down a few hundred mm for the structure. I already had a
roof structure saved as a favourite so I ...
I'm with Erwin, building doesn't move, the world does! This is how we do
all our projects, site is on it's own storey which moves up and down
with building level changes, then your documentation (sect/elev) doesn't
keep moving up and down the layouts...
Yeah, I've set up classifications for our office (just a duplication of
the standards but renamed for the same reason as Barry above), but
nobody really uses them. The have sometimes been handy for creating
quantity takeoffs with schedules, as they a...
I've been trialling a property option set with reference levels for
situations like this (mostly split levels). So you have a property
(string) with an option set with a name and value separated by a
consistent delimiter (I've used a vertical line ch...
Just had a thought, tried it and it worked. Although the "STRTONUM"
rounds to the project unit, if you convert back to a string "STR" you
can specify the number of decimals you want and it restores the
unrounded number. Not sure if this helps though ...