We are excited to announce the 40th Anniversary Challenge: My Graphi Story! We invite you to share your first experiences and models realized with our products and services.
Tell us the story of your first project or GDL object, the first time you used BIMx for a presentation, when you collaborated with peers on your newly created Teamwork project. How was it when you created your first rendering in Archicad?
Feel free to describe the experience, surprises, difficulties, share screenshots and outcomes.
Our Graphisoft Team will pick the most interesting and inspiring stories, send out some goodies and give free access to training to some of our beloved Community members.
Attention students! We will have a special goodie just for you to rock when classes are back. Just make sure to submit your story from the same Graphisoft ID as you use in myarchicad.
1. Go to the entries tab and click “enter the contest”;
2. Write your story, feel free to add images, GIFs, PDFs, videos (link to YouTube or similar platforms) and project files (up to 75 MB - if you would like to share larger files, please upload them here);
3. Add your label(s) and post your entry. Done, nostalgia hit you!
To participate in our challenges, you must have a Community account. If you do not have one yet, please follow these simple steps.
This time, we are introducing moderation for contest entries. Therefore, your entry will be visible on our website once the Moderation Team reviews it. You can expect it to be public within 24h on working days.
Terms and Conditions
• This challenge is only open to Graphisoft Community members;
• Only English language submissions will be accepted;
• Please embed any graphics/visuals into your challenge entry. If you would like to share project files with the Graphisoft Team, larger than 75 MB, please upload them here;
• You are allowed and welcome to submit multiple entries;
• There are no winners, rather recognized entries by the Graphisoft Team;
• Graphisoft reserves the right to change or cancel any award and make other adjustments as needed to accommodate particular circumstances;
• All submitted entries will be publicly displayed on Graphisoft Community. Submitting an entry gives Graphisoft permission and approval to leverage content for Marketing and Public Relations purposes in presentations, on social media, and in the Graphisoft websites;
• The submission window starts on July 14, 2022 | 12:00 PM CEST;
• All entries must be received by December 31, 2022 | 12:00 PM CEST.