BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

40th Anniversary Challenge: My Graphi Story | Jul 14-Dec 31, 2022

Hi everyone!

To celebrate our 40th anniversary, our newest Community Challenge is My Graphi Story! Share the story of your very first creation with a Graphisoft tool. Perhaps it was your first project or GDL object, the first time you used BIMx for a presentation, or the time you started collaborating with peers on your newly created Teamwork project. 

How was your experience? What were the difficulties and surprises you encountered? Share screenshots, GIFs, YouTube videos, and project files to spice up the tale.

My Graphi Story.jpg

If you're ready to get nostalgic, submit your story here. For more details and Terms of Participation, please check our challenge page.

The Graphisoft Team is eager to read your stories and recap these pearls from the past!

Frequently Asked Questions

Who can participate?

Everyone who has tried our products – Archicad, BIMcloud, DDScad, BIMx – is welcome to participate in the challenge!

If you are new to Archicad or do not have an Archicad license you can get a free, 30-day access to Archicad by visiting this page: Try Archicad – Graphisoft. And if you’re a student, you can register for a free student license.

Do I need a Graphisoft ID to enter the challenge?

Yes, you need a Graphisoft ID to enter Community and submit your story. You are welcome to join us by clicking on the profile icon in the upper right corner. Detailed instructions on how to register here.

When is the submission deadline?

We are open to submissions until December 31, 2022, 12:00 PM CEST.

How do I submit my story?

Once you have logged in to Community - if you don’t have an account, please create one with your Graphisoft ID -, under the “Get Together” category, you can find our "My Graphi Story" Challenge.

To participate you just need to submit your story here by clicking on the “enter the contest” button. Optionally, you can add screenshots, GIFs, YouTube videos and project files to your entry.

Note: we can accept files of up to 75 MB on your Community entry. If you would like to share larger files with the Graphisoft Team, upload them here . Please name the file as the following example: your Community username-submission title.pla

What is the maximum file size for submission?

The maximum file size for attachments – pictures, GIFs, project files etc - is 75 MB. If you would like to share larger files with the Graphisoft Team, upload them here. Please name the file as the following example: your Community username-submission title.pla

Can I submit more than one entry?

Yes, you are welcome to submit as many entries as you feel inspired to!

Why can't I see my entry after I posted it?

This time, we are introducing moderation for contest entries. Therefore, your entry will be visible on our website once the Moderation Team reviews it. You can expect it to be public within 24h on working days.

What are the prizes?

We gathered a Graphisoft Selection Panel to pick the most interesting and inspiring stories. Authors of the selected entries will receive special Community Badges and Graphisoft goodies (exclusive items and/or free access to training on Graphisoft Learn).

Attention students! We will have a special goodie just for you to rock when classes are back. Just make sure to submit your story from the same Graphisoft ID as you use in myarchicad.

Selected stories also have a chance to be featured in our Graphisoft Insights!

How can I get started with Archicad?

We have two series of articles to help you get started: Archicad Quick Tour and Archicad Basics.

For online training materials, please visit the Graphisoft Learn Portal. Our free course Archicad Basic Skills will teach you the fundamentals, or look at our Youtube channel for more tutorials.

If you don't find the answer to your question here, please start a thread on our What's New? forum. We will get back to you as soon as we can.

The Graphisoft Community Team

Share:
Authors