cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. License Manager Tool update is required on Windows. Learn more…
BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.
SOLVED!

BIMx Model transfer down?

DavidJR
Participant

I have been trying to connect to the BIMx model transfer, I could get on it this morning but now keeps coming up with a 'Ooops! There was an error while trying to load the requested page.' 

Has anyone else had similar issues today? Or is it just me that needs to seek a solution. Even the 'Contact us' page is lost.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Oleksandra Vakariuk
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi @DavidJR,

Unfortunately, the BIMx Model Transfer site is down. We've already reported the issue to the IT team, they're working on it.
I'll let you know when it's up and running again. Sorry for the trouble.

Kind regards,
Oleksandra

Oleksandra Vakariuk

Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Oleksandra Vakariuk
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi @DavidJR,

Unfortunately, the BIMx Model Transfer site is down. We've already reported the issue to the IT team, they're working on it.
I'll let you know when it's up and running again. Sorry for the trouble.

Kind regards,
Oleksandra

Oleksandra Vakariuk

Technical Support Engineer
BernhardDosch93
Newcomer

Unfortunately, I have the same problem. I think there's an issue with the server. I can't open any public projects on the site anymore, and I can't open our own projects or export anything either.

image.png
RileyDA
Contributor

We noticed the same issue today. Please let us know when things are back up and running. Thank you!

When is this going to be fixed?!

Thanks,

Phil