BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.

Problem exporting BIMx model

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I've imported a sketchup model in archicad 18 with "merge", than I converted it in morph, now I'd like to save it as a BIMx model (or hyper-model), unfortunately if I click on "Save as.." There is no "BIMx model" option, and I can't click on "Publish BIMx Hyper-model". Why Does this keep happening? What do I have to do to unlock this option?
Thank you in advance
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you saving form 3D window?
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am, actually. Is that a problem?
I've seen that there is a similar topic, I have the same problem, the bimx add-on in the add-on manager shows an error loading the environment. How can I solve this problem?
Anonymous
Not applicable
No, not a problem. That is what you should be doing. Some people are not aware of that.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, using archicad 17 in trial version I tried to save the model in bimx but when it's converting the textures it crashes and closes itself. What can I do?
Anonymous
Not applicable
UPDATE: I was finally able to save the model ad bimx, but when I open it in the viewer and it's decompressing the file, it says "file error" and closes. Why?
Learn and get certified!