Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Autodesk acquires Robobat.

Anonymous
Not applicable
So here we are. Robobat was just integrated into the Revit Structures. Is there any awareness within Graphisoft about seriousness of the situation? I understand, that this complex/complete solution package big architectural companies like SOM, HOK will turn definitely into Revit (HOK is already designing in Revit). Is there any reaction from Graphisoft side? Is that something that HQ is taking care of or you guys leave it to the local resellers? I think that size of companies require different (more direct - higher level) approach.

That again call for more advanced modeling capabilities within Archicad. For example, right now we could bring Telkla steel into AC but ... no curved elements. Cmone. We have concrete embeds in round columns and it it could be brought only as dxf or 3ds, but again, I'm loosing bunch of informations and snapping to the objects suck (required if you want NE coordinates for the field crew). And this is just the tip of iceberg where freeform modeling is useful.

Hope that this will not be left without attension.

Good luck guys.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah,
I think Graphisoft are in danger of losing out to the competition, check out my post here:
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=11436