Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Import SketchUp File To ArchiCAD 15

Stress Co_
Advisor
I downloaded the new SketchUp Import Add-On, but after restarting..... I don't see it in any of the AC15 work environment profiles (or in the list of commands). Add-on Manager shows it is there.
What did I do wrong?

AC15 trial.... 64bit Mac

Screen shot 2011-06-28 at 9.32.03 AM.png
Marc Corney, Architect
Red Canoe Architecture, P. A.

Mac OS 10.15.7 (Catalina) //// Mac OS 14.5 (Sonoma)
Processor: 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 //// Apple M2 Max
Memory: 48 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 //// 32 GB
Graphics: Radeon Pro 580X 8GB //// 12C CPU, 30C GPU
ArchiCAD 25 (5010 USA Full) //// ArchiCAD 27 (4030 USA Full)
12 REPLIES 12
GSButler
Participant
Hi
I have been sent a Sketchup house model as a basis for starting a new job on Archicad 15 - I can open this in Sketchup okay.
I have the Sketchup add-on ticked in my list of available add-ons, the Google WH Sketchup File (.skp) appears in the list when I go to merge.
When I locate the .skp file (elsewhere on my computer) it says "the specified module could not be found", and the "conversion is in progress" message just keeps flashing in the background. Do I need to have the file already in the library? I can't see how to do this, since it is not coming up as a filetype.
Any assistance would be appreciated!
Maitland and Butler Pty Ltd
AC18 - Windows 7 64-bit
GSButler
Participant
Just to add to the previous post, I am using Sketchup 8
Maitland and Butler Pty Ltd
AC18 - Windows 7 64-bit
m_ziolo_86
Newcomer
Does anybody have some trick to get clear 2d outlines of models imported from sketchup ? This is my major concern now.
Archicad 16, Win 8.1