BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Mac LEopard and AC8/AC11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I want to upgrade my OS from 10.3.9 TIger to Leopard and don't yet want to jump to AC11 as I am running AC8 still - Can AC8 run on Leopard?

Also want to ask if any of you have had any issues with Leopard and AC11

thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Thomas Holm
Booster
I'm running AC7, 8, 9, 10 & 11 on Leopard.

There are some graphics issues, not AC-specific, in Leopard, especially with ATI graphics cards. If I were to do this today, I'd wait until 10.5.3 is released (probably at WWDC in a couple of weeks).
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe someone has a method on how to import an archicad 7 file into 11 ( on mac ) I do not have have 9...
Karl Ottenstein
michel wrote:

Maybe someone has a method on how to import an archicad 7 file into 11 ( on mac ) I do not have have 9...
You should be able to get a free copy of 9 or any earlier version from your reseller. You need an earlier version to 'bridge' the conversion from 7 to 11. Your key will enable not only the current version, but all earlier versions.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!