Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Start Edition

Cydeman
Participant

Hi!

I'm looking to buy Archicad START EDITION 2021, but OH MY have they done it really hard to purchase anything online. 

WHERE do I buy an international START EDITION 2021 version?  

Thankful for quick help. 

Regards, 

P

2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein

I don't know that it is possible to make an online purchase for ANY edition.  As far as I know, you have to work through the reseller assigned to your country.   I know of some resellers who show products on an online shopping cart - but as far as I know, that just puts forward a purchase request that has to be resolved by humans.  I hope I'm wrong ... many have wished for online purchase options for years. 🙂

Go to graphisoft.com which should open for the country you reside in and from the menu you can find the 'buy' option.  This is supposed to be easier - but the old site listed all selling partners worldwide which made it a lot easier to help someone like you find the right contact.  I can't find that map and list any longer.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

Thank you very much for your KIND 🙂 answer Karl. I received the help needed from the selling partner in the end and have done the purchase now. Happy to see the quick response in the forum. Thanks again.