Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Need 4'-0" wide x 7'-0" high dutch door

Anonymous
Not applicable
We are looking for a door library part that is a 4'-0" wide x 7'-0" high dutch door (split in the middle) for use in equestrian building design. The exterior will show each part of the split door trimmed with an "x" made with 1x6's. The perimater of each part of the split door will be also trimmed with 1x6's.

There isn't one in the ArchiCAD library. Objects Online does not carry one. Are there other sources where this library part could be purchased?
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
You probably wont find one already made but have you tried creating a custom door panel? You can use library parts and build the door panel then save them as a custom door panel that can then be inserted into a door. If you are in Archicad go to the Help, F1, then do a search for 'custom components'.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the info. Was wondering how to go about making a part. Found the custom components info and will take a look at making up the part.
Rakela Raul
Participant
hey Landry,

welcome to the forum, glad to see you here and wish you the best in your new position, regards
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
Anonymous
Not applicable
Rich,

I might have a simple one. I remember building one for a Barn I did many years ago. Let me see if I can dig it up in my archives.

If I never get back to this thread, assume I didn't find one.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok, I found my old dutch door. This was the first door I actually built and it is pretty simple. I did not do any idiot-proofing, so I can't guarantee it will work properly. But it did what I needed it to do when I built it.

Feel free to contact me if you are still interested.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I was able to make one up. I would be interested to see how you set yours up.